Thursday, July 8, 2010

From Big Mommas House to The Big House

So I am on probation. I have been on probation since Dec 1, 2009 from an incident that happened in 2006. On a very nice night in 2006 I went out with some females (non in which I talk to now) and drank 1 too many peach long islands. During the evening of flirting and dancing with a variety of NBA players...one approached me and had the best pick up line I ever heard. (Are you ready for this?) His words exactly "I wanna fuck the shit out of you" Now I know you are thinking why didn't I just jump on that right then and there which smooth game like that thrown at me. But I needed a little more liquid courage, so I enjoyed more of the peach long islands that seemed to just be flowing from the bar. As the lights of the club came on scattering the patrons like roaches, I still hadn't made my decision on if I was going to climb my new damn near 7 foot friend.( even though I did have the hotel name and room number in my recent text messages).
My girls all had plans of their own for some after club adventures (they were adventures...running over a mail box, arguing with NFL players and groupies in the Intercontinental fun night for all), so they were no help on making the choice whether to bang a random stranger or take my drunk butt home in the ride to my car.

When I finally got to the car, I still had no clue what I was going to do and I was coming down from my long island high. As I turned out of the parking lot where I left my hooptie, I turned to head south towards mid-town and when I live north. After a 5 min drive I decided to turn north and take my non-slutty self home. Which is where the real drama of the night began.

I got off my exit in which I live exactly 1.7 miles from and blew a tire. Being still some what intoxicated and very sleepy I put on my hazards and decided to drive home. BAD DESICION!! I was pulled over promptly and arrested for a DUI (with out a breathalyzer or field sobriety test). I should have just went and banged dude...he did win a championship ring in the last few years maybe I could have went to the playoffs...lol.

If you were paying attention you see the dates are a few years off. I was arrested in 2006 and charged in 2009. That's GA for you. If you read my first blog you see I have name issues. GA spells my name wrong several times. ( which has gotten me arrested because I have alias' which are all MY NAME just spelled wrong) So I got lost in the system. When I finally went to court I just plead to first offenders DUI and got the lowest sentence the judge has ever given. YAY ME! But that still is probation for a year! Which brings us to present time.

My probation officer is the most unorganized woman I have ever met and sadly my life is in her hands. Which is why about 2 weeks after I wrapped Big Mommas House 3 I ended up in the big house. YES, jail!! I spent 7 days in rice street. The same jail TI, Gucci and many other famous felons have called home. Probation put out a warrant saying I missed 2 months but while I was in jail my lovely anger black woman of a mother found out the last time I had a meeting with probation was May 4th and I spoke to her on June 27th which would mean I MISSED NO TIME!!! But as I stated before I have the worst probation officer in the history of the world.

So yes I am FREE!!! After I stood before a judge and he realized the mistake. Which only let me out of jail with an apology and put me back on probation with the same lady for another 6 months.

What I missed while I sat 7 days in jail....2 days of work on my new fav project!, 4 days of work at the regular job I hate, and ECLIPSE!! Which I saw as soon as I got out...well after a shower, real food and a couple hours of sleep in my bed.

More to come on this adventure in my life!

1 comment:

  1. WOW just WOW! Here I am watchin it on TV and you livin it! lol. Glad you are ok. Please take care of yourself lady.
    Holla-ayb : ndgo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete