Friday, July 9, 2010

NO LONGER POOR!!

No, I didn't win the lottery or land that dream role that pays me millions and shoots me into the world of super stardom. I just dont want anything negative in my life. So, even if my financial situation may not have me driving a benz, beemer or a bently, I am happy. And that is all that matters!! So I changed the tittle of my blog. Took out the poor...added the young. Which I am!!! Or at least I play young on tv.

I find that I am a lot more positive lately. Even in hard times (like the last blog). Recently, I have mad changes in my life. I let some very harmful friendships go. Which was hard to do because I was attached to these people for years. I changed a lot of my habits. I stopped going to clubs. I completely cut out any activity that involves groupies in Atlanta....which means I don't leave my house. It is Atlanta, going to Kroger can become a groupie activity.

All this being said...I am happier. I feel better about myself because I am no longer in a world where I have to compete for attention. Well, that's not true I am an actress. To re-phrase I no longer compete for negative attention. I am still in a world where looks are a high priority but talent, brains and personality are the things that keep you around in this world. In my former materialistic life if you were light skin with pretty hair...you could (and most likely was) be the biggest bitch in the world and still get all the attention. True you got talked about behind your back...by EVERYONE (yes even your friends talk about you)

Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT ABOUT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR JUST A MESH OF MY EXPERINCES

So I deleted poor from my life and my blog. I will no longer reflect on anything negative in my life. I am blessed just to have life. And to have a life where I get to do what I love almost every day. (yes I love being an extra, a stand-in even a production assistant...it may not be my ultimate goal but I am on my way there)

So my advice to all of my readers is eliminate the negative and focus on the positive things you have in life...make a list and reflect on it. I'll start it for you...
1. LIFE (that has to be the most positive thing you have going...you woke up today)
2. You get to read my random rantings (just thought I would throw that in there)

Be blessed readers and Merry Christmas (yes I know it's July...I said I was random pay attention!!)

2 comments:

  1. wow look at u writing alot today. well technically its 2 days cause you posted one before midnight and one after....hahahahhaha. just thought id write a lil comment on here, and look real uneducated using very little punctuation and no grammatical thingies...
    anyway, LUV YA bestie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you commenton my blog qand if you read it you see I barely use grammatical thingies or spell ords write!! Luv ya too BBFF (black best friend forever) lol

    ReplyDelete